Who's on the executive team
BC Hydro's executive team is led by the President and CEO, and includes leaders from the lines of business and corporate service groups.
- Chris O'Riley, President & CEO
- Maureen Daschuk, Senior Vice-President, Integrated Planning
- Janet Fraser, Executive Vice-President, People, Customer, Corporate Affairs
- Al Leonard, Senior Vice-President, Capital Infrastructure Project Delivery
- Charlotte Mitha, Executive Vice-President, Operations
- Kirsten Peck, Senior Vice-President, Safety & Chief Compliance Officer
- David Wong, Executive Vice-President, Finance, Technology, Supply Chain & Chief Financial Officer.
BC Hydro is committed to openness and accountability. In our effort to remain as transparent an organization as possible BC Hydro is making information easily accessible to British Columbians.
Annually BC Hydro discloses total compensation for the President and CEO and next four highest-ranking Executive positions. Below is a copy of our most recent disclosure.
- Statement of Executive Compensation (F2019) [PDF, 3.3 MB]