- Team Power Smart is only available to residents of British Columbia who are at least 19 years of age.
- Being a Team Power Smart member does not automatically qualify me for the $75 reward in the Team Power Smart Challenge.
- Only account holders with at least one year of consumption history with BC Hydro and that meet all other Team Power Smart Challenge Rules can earn a $75 reward for reducing electricity use by at least 10% over 12 months.
- The personal information I provide on this form is collected to enroll me as a Team Power Smart member and provide me with the resources and tools available exclusively to members.
- As part of my membership, BC Hydro may send me newsletters, special offers and updates using the email address I provide, and may contact me periodically about conservation activities, including surveys.
- If I provide a promotional code as part of a contest, my personal information will be used to administer the corresponding contest in accordance with the applicable official contest rules.
- BC Hydro administers Team Power Smart and related activities in furtherance of BC Hydro's electricity conservation mandate and obligations under the Clean Energy Act and the Utilities Commission Act.
- All Team Power Smart matters shall be governed by the provincial laws of British Columbia and the federal laws of Canada that apply in British Columbia.
- If I have any questions about how BC Hydro handles my personal information, I can contact BC Hydro's Customer Service at 604 224 9376 or 1 800 224 9376 outside the Lower Mainland.
You warrant that you are the BC Hydro customer identified in your BC Hydro Profile registration process, or that you are acting on behalf of the customer so identified with their full authority, and thanformation provided is accurate and current to the best of your knowledge.
No Warranty on Information
Links to Third Party Sites
Links to other websites from this website are for convenience only. No endorsement of any third party products, services or information is expressed or implied by any information, material or content referred to, included on, or linked from or to this website. BC Hydro has no responsibility for the content of such third party sites and shall not be liable for any associated damages or injury.
The Internet may not be a secure medium and you use this website at your own risk. You agree to assume the risks associated with the transmission or loss of any data, including the interception of data or information by third parties.
Limitation of Liability
BC Hydro is not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, however caused, arising out of your use of this website. BC Hydro assumes no responsibility for any damages sustained as a result of viruses or other destructive items that infect your computer equipment or other property in connection with your access to or use of this website or your downloading of any data, text, images, files or other materials from the BC Hydro website.
Email communication including any information transmitted with it is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) and is confidential. If you are not an intended recipient or responsible for delivering the email to an intended recipient, any review, disclosure, reproduction or other use of any part of the email is strictly prohibited. If you receive an email communication in error, please notify BC Hydro immediately and delete the email.