Manage your account online with MyHydro
For new customers without an account, creating a MyHydro Profile is the first step to opening a new account online.
You can pay your bill through online banking, pre-authorized withdrawals, or set up equal payments to even out your electricity costs throughout the year.
- Sign up for online billing
- Viewing your bill and payment history
- Understanding the details of your bill
- Ways to pay your bill
- Late payment and disconnection
- Get your service reconnected
- Investigate a higher than expected bill
Set up electrical service at your new address in a few easy steps. If you’re renting, make sure you have your landlord’s name and contact information.
- Move your electrical service to a new home or business address within B.C.
- Are you a new BC Hydro customers? Start here.
- Cancel your electrical service and close your BC Hydro account
- Connect a new building or home, remove or temporarily disconnect service
- Do you generate your own electricity? Start here.
The electricity rates that you pay are determined by whether you’re using electricity at home or for your business, and how much electricity you use each year.