Programs & incentives
Improve your business' energy efficiency and save
We offer a variety of programs to help you improve your business' energy efficiency, including incentives for making energy-efficient upgrades and opportunities to learn from experts.
Select a program to review its offer and eligibility criteria.
- Social housing retrofit support program: Social housing providers can access funding and support to implement a variety of energy conservation measures.
- Energy studies & audit: Free or funded access to energy experts who can look into how you use energy and identify ways to trim costs.
- Project incentives: Set goals for energy savings at your business and get funding for making energy efficiency upgrades to help you get there.
- Customer build program: Support for developers in the design and construction of underground residential developments
- Sustainable communities: Help for local governments in meeting the challenges of energy and GHG reductions.
- Energy Wise Network: Get help developing a plan to promote energy efficiency in your workplace and engage employees to take part.
- Continuous optimization: Incentives, tools, and support to improve your building's energy efficiency now and in the future.
CleanBC Better Buildings programs
CleanBC Better Buildings offers a range of incentives intended to help building owners, operators and developers reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions in their existing or new commercial buildings. CleanBC programs include:
- Custom Program: Incentives to retrofit your current building and explore fuel switching and other electrification measures in larger buildings.
- Custom-Lite Program: Incentives to help facilitate smaller electrification opportunities across the commercial and institutional building sector.
- Commercial Express Program: Support for smaller electrification opportunities across the commercial and institutional building sector. Provides a streamlined application process and doesn't require an energy study to participate.
- Commercial New Construction Program: Incentives for the design and construction of high performance buildings using high-efficiency electricity.
This program is funded in part, by the Province of British Columbia and the Government of Canada.