Programs & incentives
Improve your business' energy efficiency, and save.
We offer a variety of programs to help you improve your business' energy efficiency, including incentives for making energy-efficient upgrades and opportunities to learn from experts.
- New industrial plant design: Get funding and design expertise to design an energy efficient plant or expand an existing one.
- Energy studies & audits for industrial customers: Free or funded access to energy experts who can look into how you use energy and identify ways to trim costs.
- Project incentives for industrial customers: Set goals for energy savings at your business and get funding for making energy efficiency upgrades to help you get there.
- Customer build program: Support for developers in the design and construction of underground residential developments
- Sustainable communities: Help for local governments in meeting the challenges of energy and GHG reductions.
- Alliance of Energy Professionals: Our growing network of independent lighting, electrical and mechanical professionals assist industrial and commercial businesses in energy-efficient improvements.
- Employee awareness: Get help developing a plan to engage employees and help promote energy efficiency in the workplace.
- Continuous optimization: Incentives, tools, and support to improve your building's energy efficiency now and in the future.
Provincial Retrofit Incentive Program
Commercial Custom offer for GHG reductions
Are you a Commercial Customer with aging HVAC equipment that uses natural gas, propane or other non-electric fuel sources to power your equipment?
Connect with us and contact your Key Account Manager for more information.
*This program is funded by the Government of Canada and the Province of B.C.