Incentives info for Alliance members
What product incentives does BC Hydro offer?
Our business energy saving incentives provide commercial customers, small industrial sites and residential stratas (common areas only) with incentives for up to 75% of the cost of an eligible energy efficiency retrofit.
For industrial lighting and compressed air incentives, see our self-serve incentives (SIP).
You must be a BC Hydro Alliance of Energy Professionals member to help your customers apply for incentives.
Please note that the information on this page is for Alliance members. If you're a customer looking for program information, please visit the product incentives for business customers page.
- Getting started checklist [PDF, 43 KB]
- 5-Step process checklist [PDF, 40 KB]
- How to generate and use a PIN [PDF, 153 KB]
- User guide for Alliance members [PDF, 665 KB]
- Business energy-saving incentives FAQ (including invoice requirements) [PDF, 89 KB]
- BC Hydro program overview for lighting industry [PDF, 27 KB]
Apply for incentives
Update on BC Hydro incentives for tubular LEDs.
Access the product incentives online application to apply for incentives.