BC Hydro's annual employee giving campaign is administered by the United Way. This partnership is fully supported by Local 258 IBEW and MoveUp, who have supported United Way for many years.
Over the years, BC Hydro employees and retirees raised over $2 million for United Way to support local needs in communities across British Columbia. This spirit of giving has helped improve lives in numerous communities across the province.
Supporting communities throughout B.C.
BC Hydro's annual campaign supports United Way's 11 branches throughout British Columbia. Each branch focuses on issues that are specific to its community, and as a result provide funding to various local non-profit organizations that address the needs in that community. To learn more about the individual United Way branch, please visit their website:
- United Way of Central & South Okanagan/Similkameen
- United Way of Central and Northern Vancouver Island
- United Way of Cranbrook & Kimberley
- United Way of Greater Victoria
- United Way of North Okanagan Columbia Shuswap
- United Way of Northern B.C.
- United Way of Powell River & District
- United Way of the Fraser Valley
- United Way of the Lower Mainland
- United Way of Thompson, Nicola, Cariboo
- United Way of Trail & District
Employee Giving/Community Investment