Who's on the executive team
BC Hydro's executive team is led by the President and CEO, and includes leaders from the lines of business and corporate service groups.
- Chris O'Riley, President & CEO
- Al Leonard, Executive Vice-President, Capital Infrastructure Project Delivery
- Carolynn Ryan, Senior Vice-President, People & Chief Human Resources Officer
- Charlotte Mitha, Executive Vice-President, Operations
- Darren Kahl, Executive Vice-President, Site C
- Diana Stephenson, Senior Vice-President, Customer and Corporate Affairs
- Ken Duke, Senior Vice-President & General Counsel
- Kirsten Peck, Senior Vice-President, Safety & Chief Compliance Officer
- Maureen Daschuk, Executive Vice-President, Integrated Planning
- Ryan Layton, Executive Vice-President, Finance, Technology and Supply Chain and Chief Financial Officer
BC Hydro is committed to openness and accountability. In our effort to remain as transparent an organization as possible BC Hydro is making information easily accessible to British Columbians.
Annually BC Hydro discloses total compensation for the President and CEO and next four highest-ranking Executive positions. Below is a copy of our most recent disclosure.
Statement of Executive Compensation (F2023) [PDF, 342 KB]