Energy Wise Network
Engage your workplace to save energy
We're offering commercial customers access to our Energy Wise Network to help engage people at your organization to save energy. We'll provide you with training, networking opportunities, campaign toolkits, and customized coaching and incentive funding. Please contact your Key Account Manager to apply to be part of the Energy Wise Network. Next applications will be considered early in 2017.
Program participants follow a strategic tier assessment [EXCEL 28 KB] designed to develop an organization's employee engagement program.
Here's how it works:
- Increase conservation awareness and knowledge.
- Inspire conservation action and leadership among employees.
- Gather the support of key individuals to establish a permanent culture of conservation.
- Facilitate the development of policies and operating procedures that capitalize on conservation initiatives already underway.
What does conservation in the workplace look like?
Read how B.C. businesses are already leveraging people power to save energy.
- Green lab campaigns: A smart way for universities to save energy
- How to implement an energy campaign that inspires everyone
- How to get everyone on board for efficiency: Start at the top
- UBC reduces laboratory energy use, one fume hood at a time
- At Capilano University university, sustainability is part of student experience
- Shared Services BC maximizes motivations to save energy
- Surrey schools build conservation culture one behaviour at a time
- Volunteers drive health authorities' Green+ Leaders program
- Space heater initiative: Oxford Properties balances tenant comfort with conservation