Resources for contractors
What you need to know as a contractor
As a contractor, you can also benefit from available home renovation rebates and offers in many ways. Your customers will appreciate your knowledge and assistance on helping them access rebates and offers that will save them energy and money.
Grow your business with us by leveraging our available rebates and special offers.
- Free webinar - January 17, 2018: Introduction to BC Home Energy Coach for Contractors. Register now.
- Application supporting documents
- Online training
- BC Standards of Practice Guide for Air Sealing and Insulation Retrofits
- Home Performance Stakeholder Council
- Windows Guide
- Furnace Guide
Home Performance Stakeholder Council
Get involved to shape this new industry. Home Performance Stakeholder Council is an organization that is committed to support the growth of a long-term, sustainable market for home performance related activities that significantly reduce energy use and carbon emissions across the province while enhancing building durability, occupant comfort, and health.
Program Registered Contractors
Currently available on a trial basis with the insulation sector, Program Registered Contractors take their business and customer service to the next level by participating in industry, technical and program training including:
- Air sealing and insulation best practices
- Building science fundamentals
- General orientation on the Home Renovation Rebate Program
- Health and safety information
If you're interested in learning more about Program Registered Contractors, please indicate this in the submission form below.
Stay connected with us
Join our contractor mailing list and be the first to learn about:
- New programs, offers, and rebates
- New opportunities to upgrade with energy-efficiency products
- Training opportunities with industry experts
- Ordering utility branded marketing and communication materials