Lower Mainland/Southern Interior
What kind of information are you looking for?
Most links below provide basic, near-real-time reservoir level data, every two hours for the past 50 hours. Larger reservoirs (in bold) also include a brief history/summary of the reservoir and information about normal water levels.
A more comprehensive water level and flow data that includes current and historic water level, river flows, precipitation, and temperature are available through the Government of Canada's water office.
For table-formatted near real-time data from our reservoir systems including precipitation, air temperature, lake levels, stream levels/flows and snow water equivalents, see our regional hydrometeorologic data section.
For information on water levels in Vancouver-area reservoirs that supply drinking water, see Metro Vancouver's data on reservoir levels and daily consumption.
Reservoir & related river levels
- Alouette Lake - ALU
- Carpenter Lake – BR1
- Clowhom – COM
- Clowhom River near Clowhom Lake (Expanded data from wateroffice.gc.ca)
- Daisy Lake – DSY (Includes overview of reservoir)
- Downton Lake – BR1
- Bridge River above Downton Lake (Expanded data from wateroffice.gc.ca)
- Hayward Lake – RUS
- Lake Buntzen – LB1
- Ruskin Tailrace – RUS
- Seton Lake – BR1
- Seton Tailrace – SON
- Stave Falls – SFL
- Stave River above Stave Lake (Expanded data from wateroffice.gc.ca)
- Sugar Lake – SHU
- Sugar Lake Reservoir at the outlet (Expanded data from wateroffice.gc.ca)
- Shuswap River at outlet of Sugar Lake Reservoir (Expanded data from wateroffice.gc.ca)
- Wilsey Forebay – SHU