Revelstoke Dam Visitor Centre
Visitor Centre notices
The Revelstoke Dam Visitor Centre is closed for the season as of September 5, 2023. We’ll reopen in spring 2024.
At the Revelstoke Dam Visitor Centre, you'll learn about the history of the dam, enjoy fun and educational exhibits, and experience our First Nations Gallery.
When you arrive, you'll be in front of one of the most powerful dams in B.C. Whether you're on a guided or self-guided tour, you'll be able to take an elevator to the top of the dam for a breathtaking downstream view of the Columbia River Valley.
Revelstoke Dam Visitor Centre is located on the traditional territory of the Syilx Okanagan Nation, Secwepemc and in ʔamakʔis Ktunaxa.
The Visitor Centre
Season: Currently closed – opening spring 2024
Days: 7 days a week, including weekends and holidays
Hours: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day
Operational hours are subject to change without notice.
- Visitors must stop at a security checkpoint prior to arriving at our Visitor Centre.
- Our Visitor Centre is fully wheelchair accessible.
- We have a wide selection of souvenirs, refreshments, and snacks available for purchase in our gift shop.
- The Visitor Centre welcomes licensed service dogs only. All other animals are not permitted.
- Bags and purses of any kind are not permitted in the Visitor Centre. A limited number of free lockers are available for use.
- Free parking is available for cars, RVs and buses while visiting.
- If you're exhibiting symptoms of illness, we ask that you visit another day.
- We offer guided and self-guided tours.
- We welcome drop-in visitors and pre-booked tours.
- Groups larger than 10 people including school field trips and community groups must pre-book their tours. Please submit a request through the links below.
- Audio tours are available to rent in a variety of languages for guests wanting to tour the facility at their own pace.
|Adults (18 - 54 years)||$8|
|Youth (6 - 17 years)||$7|
|Children (5 and under)||Free|
|Season pass add-on||$1|
|Audio tour rental||$4|
|School (K - 12)||Request a tour|
|Groups larger than 10 people||Request a tour|
Admission prices include all applicable taxes.
How to contact us
Call us at 250 814 6697 or email email@example.com if you need more information.
How to get to our Visitor Centre
The Revelstoke Dam Visitor Centre is located only 5 km north of the town of Revelstoke on HWY 23N. For directions to our Visitor Centre visit Google Maps.
Take a sneak peak
Explore our centre through photos and read about what others have to say about their visits. Hopefully we'll see you here in person soon.
- Tripadvisor review
- Google review
- Tripadvisor review