Current is a quarterly email newsletter for our industrial customers. It focuses on energy and cost-saving opportunities by providing updates on funding and incentives for industry in B.C., customer success stories, and best practices information.
See past issues of Current:
- February 2021 – Going electric: forklifts, horticultural lighting & mining operations
- November 2020 – Electrified mines becoming a reality in B.C.
- August 2020 – Energy upgrades help medical mask maker
- May 2020 – How is B.C. industry coping with COVID-19?
- February 2020 – How making smart upgrades can save energy
- November 2019 – Find savings that will help your long-term bottom line
- August 2019 – Demand charges add up, ways to help you save
- May 2019 – A new tool to help you save
- November 2018 – 3 easy ways to cut compressed air cost
- August 2018 – Plant doubles its size with huge savings; award winners clean up
- May 2018 – More can use incentives; plan an energy treasure hunt
- February 2018 – HID to LED retrofits, plus the dirt on dirty LEDs