Current is a monthly email newsletter for our industrial customers who choose to receive the service. It focuses on energy and cost-saving opportunities by providing updates on funding and incentives for B.C. industry, customer success stories and best practices information.
Use the links below to view archived Current newsletters, our monthly offering for industrial customers:
- August 2020 – Energy upgrades help medical mask maker
- May 2020 – How is B.C. industry coping with COVID-19?
- February 2020 – How making smart upgrades can save energy
- November 2019 – Find savings that will help your long-term bottom line
- August 2019 – Demand charges add up, ways to help you save
- May 2019 – A new tool to help you save
- November 2018 – 3 easy ways to cut compressed air cost
- August 2018 – Plant doubles its size with huge savings; award winners clean up
- May 2018 – More can use incentives; plan an energy treasure hunt
- February 2018 – HID to LED retrofits, plus the dirt on dirty LEDs
- November 2017 – One change saves $187,000 a year for Quesnel Plywood
- August 2017 – 6 ways your electricity use history can help