Current is a quarterly email newsletter for our industrial customers. It focuses on energy and cost-saving opportunities by providing updates on funding and incentives for industry in B.C., customer success stories, and best practices information.
See past issues of Current:
- February 2023 – Why LEDs have a bright future in horticulture
- November 2022 – Industrial cohort program pays off for Saputo
- August 2022 – LED cannabis success story; YVR gets greener
- May 2022 – Greener greenhouses and electric forklift savings
- February 2022 – Net zero mining and LED cannabis production
- November 2021 – Airport energy modeling and sawmill savings
- August 2021 – Growing cannabis with LED lighting
- May 2021 – Refrigeration efficiency, support for the return to normal
- February 2021 – Going electric: forklifts, horticultural lighting & mining operations
- November 2020 – Electrified mines becoming a reality in B.C.
- August 2020 – Energy upgrades help medical mask maker
- May 2020 – How is B.C. industry coping with COVID-19?
- February 2020 – How making smart upgrades can save energy