Alouette Water Use Plan
- Water Use Plan [PDF, 821 KB] accepted by the Comptroller of Water Rights and implemented in April 2009.
- Executive summary [PDF, 12 KB] of Consultative Committee Report [PDF, 5.3 MB] provides an overview of the water use planning process and outcomes.
On September 14th, we hosted a public information session to share the latest updates on the combined Alouette-Stave-Ruskin Water Use Plan Order Review, including the preliminary priority issues list. These are the anticipated focus areas for the review. You can view the presentation here [PDF, 2.8 MB]
Water Use Plan Order and Order Review
- The Alouette River Monitoring Program Synthesis Report [PDF, 1.75 MB] provides a summary of the monitoring programs undertaken for the Order and their outcomes.
- Alouette River Order Review Fact Sheet [PDF, 245 KB]
- Alouette WUP Order [PDF, 156 KB]
Provincial and Program Information
- Water Use Plan Order Reviews information sheet [PDF, 3.0 MB]
- B.C.'s vision for sustainable water stewardship
- B.C.'s Water Sustainability Act
- B.C.'s Water Use Plan Guidelines [PDF, 1.9 MB]
|Projects||Studies||Terms of Reference|
|ALUMON-1 Smolt Enumeration||
|ALUMON-2 Kokanee Out-migration||
|ALUMON-3 Substrate Quality||
|ALUMON-4 Sockeye Adult Enumeration||
|ALUMON-5 Water Temperature||
|ALUMON-6 Kokanee Age Structure Analysis||
|ALUMON-7 Archaeological Monitoring||