BCEA online training expands to include new courses
COVID-19 safety and computer security among new options offered
The British Columbia Electrical Association offers members access to online courses ranging from electrical basics to soft skills training.
Courses offer a combination of multimedia elements, which may include high-impact videos, interactive games, dynamic animations, captivating graphics, voice-over audio, and probing questions designed to help engage trainees. BCEA members can get 10% off the cost of a course by calling 604 291 7708.
Get full details, including how to register for courses, at the BCEA website.
Here are a few new courses offered:
- COVID-19 Safety
- COVID-19 Prevention for Employers: How to Keep a Safe Workplace
- Computer Security
- Applying Electrical Standards
- Change Order Management
- Goal Setting (free)
- Aerial Boom & Scissor Lift Pre-Shift Inspections (free)
Not a BCEA member? Join today
With roots going back to the 1920s, the BCEA acts as a united front designed to educate and promote B.C.'s electrical industry.
To join today, email Caitlyn Domijan or call her at 604 291 7708 to receive a BCEA membership application.
Reasons to join include:
- Education programs tailored to keep your employees up to date.
- Scholarships for dependents of personnel of BCEA-member companies
- Weekly news and industry updates
- Events for interaction and networking with B.C. electrical industry stakeholders
- Participation in electrical trade shows
- Member discounted rates for BCEA activities, programs, and courses
- Medical benefits program
- Member price discounts with affiliate companies