Workshops & PresentationsMarket Operations and Development (MOD) System Upgrade Project Information Session #3
- Friday September 10, 2010 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
BC Hydro invites you to attend its third Information Session on its MOD System Upgrade Project. As part of the MOD project, BC Hydro is revising its Business Practices and feels it is important for customers to attend and provide feedback.
In this session, The Market Policy and Operations Group will provide an overview and status update on its MOD Project, present on the proposed Business Practice changes, and solicit customer feedback.
The Draft Business Practices have been posted on the BC Hydro Transmission website.
This Information Session will interest existing customers who purchase transmission service and wish to gain a better understanding of the proposed Business Practice changes.
1128 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 0A8
Telephone: (604) 689-1120
Reservations may be made under the BC Hydro Corporate Rate via following link:
Or you may contact the hotel directly and provide our Corporate Rate ID: C11543959947
- MOD Customer Information Session 3 Agenda - Draft [PDF, 264 KB]
- RSVP to Brenda Ambros by August 23, 2010
Presentation & Final Agenda:
- MOD Customer Information Session 3 [PPT, 574 KB]
- NOTE: Please subscribe to receive automatic notifications about updates to this Information Session and notifications about future events.