FERC Order No. 890 Consultation
- Wednesday April 30, 2008 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
BCTC invites you to attend a consultation regarding FERC Order No. 890. In this consultation, BCTC will be presenting its proposal for the implementation of FERC Order No. 890.
Consultation agenda and presentation materials will be posted to BCTC’s website, by April 16, for pre-reading purposes. Shortly after the consultation, BCTC will post its proposed regulatory submissions for customer comment. Customers will be invited to submit their comments to BCTC on specific issues by May 14. Customers will indicate whether a second consultation addressing specific topics is desired.
BCTC will review the customer comments and will confirm by May 16 whether a second, topic-specific, consultation will be held on May 29.
The Sutton Place Hotel
Salon Prommard (Lobby Level)
845 Burrard Street
- Please RSVP to Brenda Ambrosi by April 17, 2008.
Post Event Materials:
- Attachment K Process [PDF, 14 KB]
- BCTC Planning Activities [PDF, 16 KB]
- BP - Business Practice Review Process [PDF, 152 KB]
- BP - Capacity Reassignment [PDF, 232 KB]
- BP - Conditional Firm Service [PDF, 361 KB]
- BP - Planning Manual to Attachment K [PDF, 257 KB]
- BP - Rollover Rights [PDF, 387 KB]
- BP - Transmission Study Metrics and Penalties [PDF, 278 KB]
- BP - Unreserved Use Penalties [PDF, 200 KB]
- Redlined OATT [PDF, 792 KB]
- Attachment K Process [DOC, N/A]
- BCTC Planning Activities [DOC, N/A)
- BP - Business Practice Review Process [DOC, 71 KB]
- BP - Capacity Reassignment [DOC, 55 KB]
- BP - Conditional Firm Service [DOC, 92 KB]
- BP - Planning Manual to Attachment K [DOC, 70 KB]
- BP - Rollover Rights [DOC, 99 KB]
- BP - Transmission Study Metrics and Penalties [DOC, 74 KB]
- BP - Unreserved Use Penalties [DOC, 70 KB]
- Redlined OATT [DOC, N/A]
- Presentation [PDF, 274 KB]