Energy efficiency feasibility study
Fully funded studies
Get an in-depth analysis of energy solutions and the cost/benefit analysis you need to make strategic decisions for increasing energy efficiency at your facility.
This is for you if...
- You have a system you want to upgrade but need to understand the options and costs.
- Your system uses more than one gigawatt-hour of electricity per year. For a 200 horsepower system, that's about 6,000 hours of operation.
- You're designing a new industrial plant or planning a major expansion.
How it works
- Connect with your Key Account Manager for more information and to get assistance with your application.
- Expert analysis & assessment: Once your application is approved, an energy expert will visit your site, conduct a detailed analysis and assess your options. The expert will provide a report to help you build a business case for your best upgrade or design opportunities and help you take the next steps in starting a project.
What you get
- Up to 100% funding towards your energy study.
- Access to an energy expert who will complete a feasibility study of your specific system.
- Detailed report: Everything you need to build a solid business case for efficiency upgrades including:
- assessment of options
- estimated savings
- implementation costs
- A final presentation from your energy expert and BC Hydro to summarize the report findings and discuss next steps.
- Streamlined upgrade path: Your study report will provide you with what's needed to build a solid business case for your efficiency upgrades, including estimated savings and approximate up-front costs.
- Plant-wide audit: Identify major areas of energy usage within your plant and the systems which present the best opportunities to save.
- End-use assessment: Uncover inefficiencies and opportunities to save money within a single system.
- Strategic energy management: Funding and expert support for industrial businesses to integrate energy management and efficient design into their long-term business plans.