How to apply
Apply online through our careers centre
With our online careers centre, you can:
- Create a profile and apply for positions now or in the future without re-submitting basic information
- Maintain your profile with job experience and education updates, contact information, and more
- Conduct a detailed search for opportunities and set-up email alerts to notify you of new job postings that align with your interests and skills
- Be included in a profiles database our recruiters search regularly to match skills to job postings
Get started with a profile
Creating a profile makes it easier to apply for jobs now and in the future.
Tips and technical guidelines
Posting a profile/resume and setting up alerts
- When submitting your profile, you can save time by using the 'upload your resume' feature to automatically populate key information into the profile fields.
- Set-up email alerts that notify you of new opportunities that align with your skills and interests.
- Unlocking your profile allows for our recruitment partners to view your resume when they conduct candidate searches and invite your to apply for positions.
- Update your profile with relevant experience, contact information and other updates.
Searching for a position
- In the careers centre, select the 'start' button to get the complete list of current opportunities. A complete list all job postings is also available on our current opportunities page.
- For more detailed searches by keyword and other criteria, under 'search method', select the 'at least one search criterion must be filled' option near the bottom of the job search screen. This will increase your chances of getting matches on your initial search. To narrow your search, you can then switch to 'all search criterion must be filled'.
- If, at any time, your search produces a "the table does not contain any data' message, please revise your search criteria and/or search method.
Applying for a position
- Once you've used the job search tool in our careers centre to find a position you wish to apply for, select that position and hit the 'apply' button. Then follow the directions in the application tool.