Walter Hardman Water Use Planning
- Project initiated September 2003 and completed February 2004.
- The Walter Hardman Monitoring Program Synthesis Report [PDF, 4.6 MB] provides a summary of the studies undertaken for each Order.
- Consultative Committee [PDF, 3.4 MB] Report and draft Water Use Plan submitted to the Comptroller of Water Rights in August 2004.
- Executive summary [PDF, 121 KB] of Consultative Committee Report provides an overview of the water use planning process and outcomes.
- Water Use Plan [PDF, 745 KB] accepted by the Comptroller of Water Rights and implemented in March 2006.
|Projects||Studies||Terms of Reference|
|WHNMON-1 Lower Cranberry Creek Kokanee Spawning and Incubation Habitat Monitoring||
|WHNMON-2 Lower Cranberry Creek Rainbow Trout Rearing Habitat Monitoring||
|WHNMON-3 Walter Hardman Headpond Drawdown Impacts (Fish) Monitoring||
|WHNMON-4 Lower Cranberry Creek Temperature Effects Monitoring||
|WHNMON-5 Lower Cranberry Creek Rainbow Trout Abundance/Biology Monitoring|
|WHNMON-6 Walter Hardman Generating Station Tailrace Habitat Monitoring||
|WHNWORKS-1 Walter Hardman Diversion Dam Minimum Flow Release Facility Capital||
|WHNWORKS-2 Cranberry Creek Annual Gravel Placement Program||