Are you in the 60% who have renewed your Alliance membership?
It will only take 15 to 20 minutes, and it's vital to staying aboard
The Alliance of Energy Professionals has been around long enough that the details of our member firms and personnel may not be up to date. So if you've received a recent member renewal notice, please jump on that renewal.
Already renewed? Nice work, and thanks. Didn't get a notice yet? It's likely on the way so please keep an eye out for it over the next few weeks. There's also a chance you've been a member for two years or less, your information is up to date, or you registered as an affiliate and don't require an update just yet.
Without the renewal, your membership will be deactivated. It's a requirement of "consent to communicate" guidelines in Canada that we get your explicit consent to continue sending you tips, updates and other Alliance members information.
The Alliance has actually been around for over a decade, so we need to ensure our records – on everything from your current business operations to your personnel – are accurate. It will help to make our communications to you more effective.
Just follow the renewal steps in the notice you received in the email or letter we sent you. Once submitted, the Alliance Team typically turns around the application within five business days.
If you have any questions, or if you need more time to complete the renewal, you can contact us.
Why should you renew? A few reasons
By staying active as an Alliance member, you benefit from:
- Getting the Alliance quarterly newsletter
- Participating in Alliance training and networking events
- Receiving referrals to business customers looking for energy efficient solutions
- If you are a contractor or distributor, an active ID allows you to work on incentive projects.
What if my membership is inactive?
If you're membership isn't active, you'll need to reapply. The door is always open, and we can retrieve your historical information with Alliance once you reapply, via the following steps:
- Gather your BC Business License, GST and WorkSafeBC numbers
- Go to www.bchydro.com/allianceregistration
- Follow steps and fill out online application
- Review the privacy statement, finish the form and submit.