BC Hydro's service and prices are regulated by the British Columbia Utilities Commission (BCUC). The Electric Tariff contains the approved terms and conditions of distribution voltage service provided by BC Hydro as well as the approved rates for service at distribution voltage and transmission voltage.
Additional terms and conditions of transmission voltage service are contained in Tariff Supplements 5 and 6.
The following tariff information is provided for your convenience. If there are differences between this material and the official printed versions of BC Hydro's Tariffs, the official version approved by the BCUC shall prevail.
- Electric Tariff [PDF, 806 KB]
- Tariff Supplement 5 – Electricity Supply Agreement (ESA) [PDF, 2.4 MB]
- Tariff Supplement 6 – Facilities Agreement [PDF, 1.4 MB]
- Tariff Supplement 37 - Northwest Transmission Line Supplemental Charge [PDF, 161 KB]
- Tariff Supplement 74 – Customer Baseline Load Determination Guidelines [PDF, 2.1 MB]
- Tariff Supplement 86 – Shore Power Service Agreement [PDF, 459 KB]
- Tariff Supplement 87 – Agreement for Customers with an Indirect Interconnection to the BC Hydro System Taking Electricity under an Applicable Rate Schedule [PDF, 183 KB]
- Tariff Supplement 88 – Agreement for New Transmission Service Customers with an Indirect Interconnection to the BC Hydro System [PDF, 145 KB]
- Tariff Supplement 89 – Billing Formula for Customers that Sell Electricity to BC Hydro pursuant to an Electricity Purchase Agreement with a Contracted GBL [PDF, 137 KB]
- Tariff Supplement 90 – Mining Customer Payment Plan [PDF, 114 KB]
- Tariff Supplement 91 – Tilbury Island Liquid Natural Gas Facility Electricity Supply Agreement [PDF, 11.9 MB]
- Tariff Supplement 92 – Tilbury Island Liquid Natural Gas Facility Load Interconnection Agreement [PDF, 11.5 MB]
- Tariff Supplement 93 – Special Electric Service Agreement for West Fraser Mills Ltd. (Pacific Inland Resources Division) [PDF, 44 KB]
- Tariff Supplement 94 – Interruptible Electricity Supply Agreement between BC Hydro and IPP Customer for the Fort Ware Generating Facility [PDF, 259 KB]