Who's on the executive team
BC Hydro's executive team is led by the CEO, and includes leaders from the lines of business and corporate service groups.
- Charles Reid, President & CEO
- Debbie Nagle, Senior Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer
- Teresa Conway, President & CEO, Powerex
- Greg Reimer, Executive Vice-President, Transmission & Distribution
- Chris O'Riley, Executive Vice-President, Generation
- Susan Yurkovich, Executive Vice-President, Site C Clean Energy Project
- Cheryl Yaremko, Executive Vice-President & Chief Financial Officer
- Ray Aldeguer, Senior Vice-President, Corporate Services & General Counsel
CEO role and responsibilities
The CEO is the senior management officer of BC Hydro. The CEO leads the executive management team, and is responsible for the day-to-day leadership and management of the corporation.
Although not a board member, the CEO has access to the same information as any director, except when relating to the CEO's performance, as appropriate.
- Terms of Reference for the Chief Executive Officer [PDF, 102 KB]
The board's Human Resources and Safety Committee is responsible for the CEO's performance evaluation process.
BC Hydro is committed to openness and accountability. In our effort to remain as transparent an organization as possible BC Hydro is making information easily accessible to British Columbians.
BC Hydro Executive contracts: