Technology and your home
Electric vehicles in B.C.
What you need to know about buying, driving and charging a plug-in electric vehicle in B.C.
What's a connected home?
Smart home technologies can help you manage energy use, control lighting and heating, and can improve comfort, security and safety.
Featured on bchydro.com
In the news
- BC Hydro wants drivers to stay safe around downed power lines
- BC Hydro statement regarding Teck Resources intent to sell its share of Waneta Dam
- BC Hydro extends Winter Payment Plan sign up to April 30
- Earth Hour: B.C. powers down and saves the equivalent of turning off 1.1 million LED lights
- BC Hydro statement on seed
21 no-cost tips for home
Save hundreds of dollars a year with our easy-to-do energy-saving tips. The best way to save on your energy costs is to get smart with how you use electricity.