Storm season is here:
know the dangers
Don't rely on luck to stay safe
home energy info.
Access your profile and
Technology and your home
Electric vehicles in B.C.
What you need to know about buying, driving and charging a plug-in electric vehicle in B.C.
What's a connected home?
Smart home technologies can help you manage energy use, control lighting and heating, and can improve comfort, security and safety.
Featured on bchydro.com
In the news
- Down, danger, dial: electrical safety tips to help British Columbians stay safe during storm season
- BC Hydro responds to public opinion poll by Insights West
- New eDrive electricity rate for LNG facilities
- Correcting the record on 70-year economic life of Site C
- Independent review of Site C concludes project is clearly defined, well planned
21 no-cost tips for home
Save hundreds of dollars a year with our easy-to-do energy-saving tips. The best way to save on your energy costs is to get smart with how you use electricity.