BC Hydro's annual employee giving campaign is administered by the United Way. This partnership is fully supported by Local 258 IBEW and COPE Local 378, who have supported United Way for many years.
In BC Hydro's first United Way Campaign, BC Hydro exceeded our employee participation goal and raised more than $560,000. BC Hydro was awarded the 2012 United Way Community Spirit Award for New Campaign of the Year.
Supporting communities throughout B.C.
BC Hydro supports United Way branches throughout British Columbia in the communities that we serve. Each community branch is able to focus their attention on the specific needs of their community and channel funding to local non-profit organizations in need of support. To learn more about the United Way branch that we support in your region, please visit their website.
- United Way of Central & South Okanagan/Similkameen
- United Way of Central and Northern Vancouver Island
- United Way of Cowichan
- United Way of Cranbrook & Kimberley
- United Way of Greater Victoria
- United Way of North Okanagan Columbia Shuswap
- United Way of Northern BC
- United Way of Powell River & District
- United Way of the Fraser Valley
- United Way of the Lower Mainland
- United Way of Thompson, Nicola, Cariboo
- United Way of Trail & District
Find out more about BC Hydro's previous employee giving campaigns.
Employee Giving/Community Investment