We matched your question or search term to:
MyHydro and our data export centre
Where can I get my billing and electricity use history?
MyHydro and our data export centre
To access your billing and electricity use history, log in to MyHydro and you’ll have two options for downloading historical data, depending on what you’re looking for. If you don't have a MyHydro Profile, you'll need to create one first to access your account online.
• To view and download electricity use information for your current and last billing periods, log in to MyHydro and select View detailed consumption. Next, you can select the electricity use information you need and download it.
• To download all historical electricity use and billing data – as far back as three years – log in to MyHydro, go to the Manage Account box on the right side of the page, and select Data export centre.
About the data export centre & viewer access
• The data export centre provides historical billing and electricity use data (in CSV spreadsheet format) going back as far as three years.
• It provides an option for Green Button XML file export, so the file can be shared with other applications or third parties.
• You can add, share and manage account access with vendors.
• Some business customers can set up recurring reports for billing and electricity use for consolidated accounts.
Our site search found the following matches:
... For example, you can study your electricity use during a ... access up to three yearshttps://www.bchydro.com/news/conservation/2016/multiple-account-data-export.html - 30k
of history in a ... Those requesting consolidated billing exports can also set-up ...
... Under My Profile you'll see Subscription & Alerts. ... set), estimated cost for the billinghttps://www.bchydro.com/news/conservation/2016/power-factor-peak-demand-myhydro-alerts.html - 30k
period, as ... to save energy using your electricity use history, meet with ...
... August 2017. This month, we serve up six ways you can use your electricity use historyhttps://www.bchydro.com/newsletters/current/current-aug-2017.html - 41k
to your advantage, and we outline the MyHydro features that can help. ...
... electricity consumption, unlimited access to billing information, and ... save 5% ofhttps://www.bchydro.com/news/conservation/2012/online-billing-for-business.html - 30k
its electricity use, the tool ... costs based on your actual consumption history. ...
... "I go online to check my account and ... customers can also move their electricity accountshttps://www.bchydro.com/news/press_centre/news_releases/2013/going-green-british-columbians-make-the-switch-to-online-billing.html - 26k
using the ... Customers can also access their billing history and look up ...
... can try to avoid raising your peak demand for that billing cycle, reducing ... free MyHydrohttps://www.bchydro.com/news/conservation/2017/myhydro-for-industrial-businesses.html - 33k
tool or how to save energy using your electricity use history, call the ...
... Sign up for online billing. ... Understand your electricity use. ... BC Hydro. BC Hydro; Loghttps://www.bchydro.com/mobile/accounts-billing.html - 43k
in to MyHydro; Accounts: Ways to pay your bill; Move or cancel my service; ...
... estimated cost for the current billing period based ... Detailed electricity use datahttps://www.bchydro.com/news/conservation/2015/online-tools-update.html - 29k
gives you the right information ... BC Hydro customers regularly use bchydro.com ...
... Access your bill at any time by logging into MyHydro. You can also download yourhttps://www.bchydro.com/toolbar/newsletters/power_of_business/power-of-business-apr-2019.html - 40k
company's billing and electricity use history with our online tracking tools. ...
... and estimated cost for the current billing period based ... now view and track theirhttps://www.bchydro.com/news/conservation/2013/introducing_myhydro.html - 28k
daily electricity use, you may ... of BC Hydro customers regularly use bchydro.com ...