We matched your question or search term to:
MyHydro and our data export centre
Where can I get my billing and electricity use history?
MyHydro and our data export centre
To access your billing and electricity use history, log in to MyHydro and you’ll have two options for downloading historical data, depending on what you’re looking for. If you don't have a MyHydro Profile, you'll need to create one first to access your account online.
• To view and download electricity use information for your current and last billing periods, log in to MyHydro and select View detailed consumption. Next, you can select the electricity use information you need and download it.
• To download all historical electricity use and billing data – as far back as three years – log in to MyHydro, go to the Manage Account box on the right side of the page, and select Data export centre.
About the data export centre & viewer access
• The data export centre provides historical billing and electricity use data (in CSV spreadsheet format) going back as far as three years.
• It provides an option for Green Button XML file export, so the file can be shared with other applications or third parties.
• You can add, share and manage account access with vendors.
• Some business customers can set up recurring reports for billing and electricity use for consolidated accounts.
Our site search found the following matches:
... Why is my bill so high ... You can see the number of days in the billing period with ... meter,https://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/rates-energy-use/high-bill.html - 39k
your bill will be estimated based on your electricity use history and a ...
... for their peak demand during the billing period. ... you better understand how you'rehttps://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/rates-energy-use/rates-energy-use.html - 49k
using electricity and how ... Email me an alert when my consumption reaches higher ...
... For example, you can study your electricity use during a ... access up to three yearshttps://www.bchydro.com/news/conservation/2016/multiple-account-data-export.html - 31k
of history in a ... Those requesting consolidated billing exports can also set-up ...
... use data. You can request downloads of your account billing history orhttps://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/bill-payment/view-bill.html - 36k
electricity use for any period up to the past three years. ...
... Access your electricity usage history data weekly, daily ... It's easy to switch tohttps://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/bill-payment/online-billing.html - 36k
paperless billing. ... payments, manage alerts, monitor electricity use, and sign ...
... Sign up for online billing. ... and up to 30 months of your account history are available ...https://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing.html?WT.ac=hp_mh_more - 44k
bill is higher than expected, start by comparing electricity use to past ...
... Using online billing is the fastest way to receive ... 36 months of your account historyhttps://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/bill-payment.html - 36k
are available ... expected, start by comparing the electricity use in kilowatt ...
... Electricity Rates & Energy Use. ... For your business, your rate will depend on the peakhttps://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/rates-energy-use.html - 35k
demand of your electricity use in a year. Understand your electricity use. ...
... rules for our customers. Online billing. Viewing and ... BC Hydro customers. Move orhttps://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/get-help.html?WT.ac=hp_footer_get_help - 37k
cancel my service. Electrical ... Understanding your electricity use. Why is my bill ...
... August 2017. This month, we serve up six ways you can use your electricity use historyhttps://www.bchydro.com/newsletters/current/current-aug-2017.html - 41k
to your advantage, and we outline the MyHydro features that can help. ...