We matched your question or search term to:
MyHydro and our data export centre
Where can I get my billing and electricity use history?
MyHydro and our data export centre
To access your billing and electricity use history, log in to MyHydro and you’ll have two options for downloading historical data, depending on what you’re looking for. If you don't have a MyHydro Profile, you'll need to create one first to access your account online.
• To view and download electricity use information for your current and last billing periods, log in to MyHydro and select View detailed consumption. Next, you can select the electricity use information you need and download it.
• To download all historical electricity use and billing data – as far back as three years – log in to MyHydro, go to the Manage Account box on the right side of the page, and select Data export centre.
About the data export centre & viewer access
• The data export centre provides historical billing and electricity use data (in CSV spreadsheet format) going back as far as three years.
• It provides an option for Green Button XML file export, so the file can be shared with other applications or third parties.
• You can add, share and manage account access with vendors.
• Some business customers can set up recurring reports for billing and electricity use for consolidated accounts.
Our site search found the following matches:
... Home Accounts Get Help. Get Help. Ask A Question. Full sentences work best. ...https://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/get-help.html - 35k
Get to know your new bill. Learn more. Need help with your bill? ...
... Existing customers can open additional accounts ... new customer to BC Hydro and needhttps://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/moving-electrical-connections.html - 33k
to open your first BC Hydro account, get started by ... Cancel my BC Hydro service. ...
... You get easy access to your current bill, and you can easily switch to view ... You canhttps://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/bill-payment/view-bill.html - 33k
request downloads of your account billing history or electricity use ...
... that you can go paperless, and get email notifications when your bill is ready?https://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/bill-payment/online-billing.html - 33k
With online billing you can: Access your electricity usage history data weekly ...
... businesses: If your tenants pay BC Hydro directly for electricity service, you canhttps://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/moving-electrical-connections/move-in-out.html - 35k
enter into ... Get started by filling out the application online ... Move my service. ...
... Why is my bill so high? ... Get tips and learn about current rebates on energy-savinghttps://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/rates-energy-use/high-bill.html - 36k
products that can help you reduce your electricity use and help you save. ...
... Create a MyHydro Profile and link your account to get started ... Billing and payments.https://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing.html?WT.ac=hp_mh_more - 40k
You can pay your bill through online banking, pre-authorized withdrawals, or ...
... "I go online to check my account and ... Customers can also access their billing historyhttps://www.bchydro.com/news/press_centre/news_releases/2013/going-green-british-columbians-make-the-switch-to-online-billing.html - 26k
and look up ... Get answers to questions about paying your bill, rates, moving ...
... trial the energy saving measure in order to get a good ... high tide mark, which is resethttps://www.bchydro.com/news/conservation/2017/myhydro-for-industrial-businesses.html - 32k
each billing cycle ... Using MyHydro you can see exactly what your peak demand ...
... Paperless billing reduces greenhouse gas emissions because the bills ... one small wayhttps://www.bchydro.com/news/conservation/2012/online-billing-for-business.html - 29k
that companies can help their ... Get answers to questions about paying your bill ...