We matched your question or search term to:
MyHydro and our data export centre
Where can I get my billing and electricity use history?
MyHydro and our data export centre
To access your billing and electricity use history, log in to MyHydro and you’ll have two options for downloading historical data, depending on what you’re looking for. If you don't have a MyHydro Profile, you'll need to create one first to access your account online.
• To view and download electricity use information for your current and last billing periods, log in to MyHydro and select View detailed consumption. Next, you can select the electricity use information you need and download it.
• To download all historical electricity use and billing data – as far back as three years – log in to MyHydro, go to the Manage Account box on the right side of the page, and select Data export centre.
About the data export centre & viewer access
• The data export centre provides historical billing and electricity use data (in CSV spreadsheet format) going back as far as three years.
• It provides an option for Green Button XML file export, so the file can be shared with other applications or third parties.
• You can add, share and manage account access with vendors.
• Some business customers can set up recurring reports for billing and electricity use for consolidated accounts.
Our site search found the following matches:
... "I go online to check my account and ... Customers can also access their billing historyhttps://www.bchydro.com/news/press_centre/news_releases/2013/going-green-british-columbians-make-the-switch-to-online-billing.html - 26k
and look up ... Get answers to questions about paying your bill, rates, moving ...
... trial the energy saving measure in order to get a good ... high tide mark, which is resethttps://www.bchydro.com/news/conservation/2017/myhydro-for-industrial-businesses.html - 33k
each billing cycle ... Using MyHydro you can see exactly what your peak demand ...
... Paperless billing reduces greenhouse gas emissions because the bills ... one small wayhttps://www.bchydro.com/news/conservation/2012/online-billing-for-business.html - 30k
that companies can help their ... Get answers to questions about paying your bill ...
... or mobile homes on a permanent foundation with minimum 12 months utility billinghttps://www.bchydro.com/powersmart/residential/savings-and-rebates/current-rebates-buy-backs/home-renovation-rebates.html - 45k
history for that ... How to get started. A CleanBC Energy Coach can help - for free. ...
... For example, if you'd like to export your billing data at the end of ... Also, with ahttps://www.bchydro.com/news/conservation/2016/multiple-account-myhydro-tools.html - 30k
swift click of the mouse, you can allow a trusted third ... Get stories & updates. ...
... example, if you'd like to export your billing data at ... with a swift click of the mouse,https://www.bchydro.com/news/conservation/2016/multiple-account-data-export.html - 31k
you can allow a ... Get our Power of Business eNewsletter four times a year ...
... your account online and tracking your savings, we can show you ... was combined withhttps://www.bchydro.com/news/unplug_this_blog/2011/start_your_challenge.html - 26k
what I saved on my BC Hydro bill ... and all the helpful info you'll get each month ...
... Sometimes we need a little incentive to get motivated to make ... Sorry we can't helphttps://www.bchydro.com/news/conservation/2015/switch-to-paperless-billing.html - 31k
with that gym thing, but here are some other benefits of online billing: ...
... ways you can use your electricity use history to your ... payment option, and three freehttps://www.bchydro.com/toolbar/newsletters/current/current-aug-2017.html - 42k
resources that can help kick ... 6 ways businesses get the most out of MyHydro. ...
... or your BC Hydro account and how you can manage your ... Residential Rates: Why is myhttps://www.bchydro.com/mobile/accounts-billing.html - 43k
bill so high ... Get to know your bill. Track Your Electricity Use; Business Accounts ...