We matched your question or search term to:
MyHydro and our data export centre
Where can I get my billing and electricity use history?
MyHydro and our data export centre
To access your billing and electricity use history, log in to MyHydro and you’ll have two options for downloading historical data, depending on what you’re looking for. If you don't have a MyHydro Profile, you'll need to create one first to access your account online.
• To view and download electricity use information for your current and last billing periods, log in to MyHydro and select View detailed consumption. Next, you can select the electricity use information you need and download it.
• To download all historical electricity use and billing data – as far back as three years – log in to MyHydro, go to the Manage Account box on the right side of the page, and select Data export centre.
About the data export centre & viewer access
• The data export centre provides historical billing and electricity use data (in CSV spreadsheet format) going back as far as three years.
• It provides an option for Green Button XML file export, so the file can be shared with other applications or third parties.
• You can add, share and manage account access with vendors.
• Some business customers can set up recurring reports for billing and electricity use for consolidated accounts.
Our site search found the following matches:
... Get Help. Ask A Question. ... Learn more. Get in touch with us. Call us to report a powerhttps://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/get-help.html - 35k
outage in your area or to get information you couldn't find online. ...
... You get easy access to your current bill, and you can easily switch to view ... You canhttps://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/bill-payment/view-bill.html - 33k
request downloads of your account billing history or electricity use ...
... Home Accounts Billing & Payments Get your service reconnected. Get your servicehttps://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/bill-payment/reconnect-service.html - 34k
reconnected. ... Before we can reconnect power, we'll need to confirm ...
... businesses: If your tenants pay BC Hydro directly for electricity service, you canhttps://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/moving-electrical-connections/move-in-out.html - 35k
enter into ... Get started by filling out the application online ... Move my service. ...
... Why is my bill so high? ... Get tips and learn about current rebates on energy-savinghttps://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/rates-energy-use/high-bill.html - 36k
products that can help you reduce your electricity use and help you save. ...
... Create a MyHydro Profile and link your account to get started ... Billing and payments.https://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing.html - 40k
You can pay your bill through online banking, pre-authorized withdrawals, or ...
... "I go online to check my account and ... Customers can also access their billing historyhttps://www.bchydro.com/news/press_centre/news_releases/2013/going-green-british-columbians-make-the-switch-to-online-billing.html - 25k
and look up ... Get answers to questions about paying your bill, rates, moving ...
... trial the energy saving measure in order to get a good ... high tide mark, which is resethttps://www.bchydro.com/news/conservation/2017/myhydro-for-industrial-businesses.html - 32k
each billing cycle ... Using MyHydro you can see exactly what your peak demand ...
... Paperless billing reduces greenhouse gas emissions because the bills ... one small wayhttps://www.bchydro.com/news/conservation/2012/online-billing-for-business.html - 28k
that companies can help their ... Get answers to questions about paying your bill ...
... For example, if you'd like to export your billing data at the end of ... Also, with ahttps://www.bchydro.com/news/conservation/2016/multiple-account-myhydro-tools.html - 28k
swift click of the mouse, you can allow a trusted third ... Get stories & updates. ...