We matched your question or search term to:
MyHydro and our data export centre
Where can I get my billing and electricity use history?
MyHydro and our data export centre
To access your billing and electricity use history, log in to MyHydro and you’ll have two options for downloading historical data, depending on what you’re looking for. If you don't have a MyHydro Profile, you'll need to create one first to access your account online.
• To view and download electricity use information for your current and last billing periods, log in to MyHydro and select View detailed consumption. Next, you can select the electricity use information you need and download it.
• To download all historical electricity use and billing data – as far back as three years – log in to MyHydro, go to the Manage Account box on the right side of the page, and select Data export centre.
About the data export centre & viewer access
• The data export centre provides historical billing and electricity use data (in CSV spreadsheet format) going back as far as three years.
• It provides an option for Green Button XML file export, so the file can be shared with other applications or third parties.
• You can add, share and manage account access with vendors.
• Some business customers can set up recurring reports for billing and electricity use for consolidated accounts.
Our site search found the following matches:
... Billing and rates. How do I sign up for online billing? Can I get my billing history?https://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/get-help.html - 36k
How do I reduce my bill? Why is my bill higher than last year? ...
... You get easy access to your current bill, and you can easily switch to view ... You canhttps://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/bill-payment/view-bill.html - 34k
request downloads of your account billing history or electricity use ...
... that you can go paperless, and get email notifications when your bill is ready?https://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/bill-payment/online-billing.html - 34k
With online billing you can: Access your electricity usage history data weekly ...
... businesses: If your tenants pay BC Hydro directly for electricity service, you canhttps://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/moving-electrical-connections/move-in-out.html - 36k
enter into ... Get started by filling out the application online ... Move my service. ...
... Why is my bill so high? ... Get tips and learn about current rebates on energy-savinghttps://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/rates-energy-use/high-bill.html - 37k
products that can help you reduce your electricity use and help you save. ...
... Sign up for online billing. ... Get help. Find answers to common questions about yourhttps://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing.html?WT.ac=hp_mh_more - 42k
bill or your BC Hydro account and how you can manage your account online. ...
... "I go online to check my account and ... Customers can also access their billing historyhttps://www.bchydro.com/news/press_centre/news_releases/2013/going-green-british-columbians-make-the-switch-to-online-billing.html - 26k
and look up ... Get answers to questions about paying your bill, rates, moving ...
... trial the energy saving measure in order to get a good ... high tide mark, which is resethttps://www.bchydro.com/news/conservation/2017/myhydro-for-industrial-businesses.html - 33k
each billing cycle ... Using MyHydro you can see exactly what your peak demand ...
... Paperless billing reduces greenhouse gas emissions because the bills ... one small wayhttps://www.bchydro.com/news/conservation/2012/online-billing-for-business.html - 30k
that companies can help their ... Get answers to questions about paying your bill ...
... For example, if you'd like to export your billing data at the end of ... Also, with ahttps://www.bchydro.com/news/conservation/2016/multiple-account-myhydro-tools.html - 29k
swift click of the mouse, you can allow a trusted third ... Get stories & updates. ...