We matched your question or search term to:
MyHydro and our data export centre
Where can I get my billing and electricity use history?
MyHydro and our data export centre
To access your billing and electricity use history, log in to MyHydro and you’ll have two options for downloading historical data, depending on what you’re looking for. If you don't have a MyHydro Profile, you'll need to create one first to access your account online.
• To view and download electricity use information for your current and last billing periods, log in to MyHydro and select View detailed consumption. Next, you can select the electricity use information you need and download it.
• To download all historical electricity use and billing data – as far back as three years – log in to MyHydro, go to the Manage Account box on the right side of the page, and select Data export centre.
About the data export centre & viewer access
• The data export centre provides historical billing and electricity use data (in CSV spreadsheet format) going back as far as three years.
• It provides an option for Green Button XML file export, so the file can be shared with other applications or third parties.
• You can add, share and manage account access with vendors.
• Some business customers can set up recurring reports for billing and electricity use for consolidated accounts.
Our site search found the following matches:
... Why is my bill so high? ... You can see the number of days in the billing period withhttps://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/rates-energy-use/high-bill.html - 36k
the ... your bill will be estimated based on your electricity use history and the ...
... Track your electricity use online. The electricity use dashboard provides detailedhttps://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/rates-energy-use/rates-energy-use.html - 43k
information about your electricity use and billing information. ...
... For example, you can study your electricity use during a ... access up to three yearshttps://www.bchydro.com/news/conservation/2016/multiple-account-data-export.html - 29k
of history in a ... Those requesting consolidated billing exports can also set-up ...
... use data. You can request downloads of your account billing history orhttps://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/bill-payment/view-bill.html - 33k
electricity use for any period up to the past three years. ...
... Set up a preauthorized or equal payment plan with online billing to make paymenthttps://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/bill-payment/online-billing.html - 33k
easier. Access your electricity usage history data weekly, daily and hourly. ...
... Billing and payments. ... you pay are determined by whether youre using electricityhttps://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing.html - 40k
at home or for your business, and how much electricity you use each year. ...
... Using online billing is the fastest way to receive ... 36 months of your account historyhttps://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/bill-payment.html - 33k
are available ... expected, start by comparing the electricity use in kilowatt ...
... Electricity Rates & Energy Use. ... For your business, your rate will depend on the peakhttps://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/rates-energy-use.html - 33k
demand of your electricity use in a year. Understand your electricity use. ...
2016-02-16T17:31:43.832-08:00. ...https://www.bchydro.com/accounts-billing/get-help.html?WT.ac=hp_footer_get_help - 35k
... August 2017. This month, we serve up six ways you can use your electricity use historyhttps://www.bchydro.com/newsletters/current/current-aug-2017.html - 39k
to your advantage, and we outline the MyHydro features that can help. ...