Buying & owning an electric vehicle
Is an electric vehicle for you?
Plug-in electric and/or hybrid electric vehicles aren't for everyone, but many owners in B.C. rave about the benefits of ownership: everything from the acceleration of the vehicles to reduced fuel and maintenance costs.
And for some, decreasing our dependence on oil and cutting carbon emissions is a huge incentive to making the switch.
- Report: Myths block road to electric vehicle adoption
- Is it time to junk the gas-guzzler for an electric car?
- 'Kootenay EV family' loves their Nissan Leaf
- Four electric vehicle myths busted
- Electric vehicle makes sense for Coquitlam family of five