SOP: How to apply
Before beginning an application, the developer should review the Standing Offer Program Rules thoroughly to determine if the project is eligible for the program.
If you're interested in applying to the Standing Offer Program, we strongly recommend that you request a meeting or conference call at any time before submitting your application. During the meeting, we'll discuss:
- The application process
- Standard Form Electricity Purchase Agreement
- Interconnection requirements and study costs
- First Nations consultation requirements
- Other matters required to facilitate the application process
To arrange a meeting or conference call, developers should email the SOP.
If you're a developer applying to the Standing Offer Program, you must submit the following:
- A scanned copy of a completed Standing Offer Program application form, signed by the developer, with applicable exhibits also in electronic form; and
- A scanned copy of the Confidentiality and Compliance Agreement, signed by the developer (if not previously submitted with a pre-application meeting request)
Please send the application by email to the SOP or deliver it via one (1) disk or USB flash drive to:
Standing Offer Program
17th Floor, 333 Dunsmuir Street
Vancouver, B.C. V6B 5R3
Attention: SOP Administrator
We'll confirm we've received the application by sending an email to the developer's designated contact person as specified in the application.