Micro-SOP: How to apply
Before beginning an application, you should review the Micro-SOP Rules thoroughly to determine if the project is eligible for the program.
If you're interested in applying to the Micro-SOP for First Nations and Communities, we strongly recommend that you request a meeting or conference call at any time before submitting your application. During the meeting, we'll discuss:
- The application process
- Standard Form Electricity Purchase Agreement
- Interconnection requirements and study costs
- First Nations consultation requirements
- Other matters required to help facilitate the application process
To arrange a meeting or conference call, developers should email the Micro-SOP.
If you're a developer applying for the Micro-SOP for First Nations and Communities, you must submit the following:
- A scanned copy of a completed Micro-SOP Application Form, signed by the developer, with appropriate exhibits also in electronic form
- A scanned copy of the completed Confidentiality and Compliance Agreement, signed by the developer (if not previously submitted with a pre-application meeting request)
Please send the application by email to the Micro-SOP or deliver it via one (1) disk or USB flash drive to:
Micro-SOP for First Nations and Communities
17th Floor, 333 Dunsmuir Street
Vancouver, B.C. V6B 5R3
Attention: Micro-SOP Administrator
We'll confirm we've received the application by sending an email to the developer's designated contact person as specified in the application.