Leaders in Energy Management (Industrial)
Is your customer eligible to be a leader?
Before you start, have your customer contact their Key Account Manager to confirm their eligibility for our Leaders in Energy Management (formerly Power Smart Leaders). If your customer is unsure who their Key Account Manager is, please ask them to call 604 224 9376.
Also, please note that the information on this page is for BC Hydro Alliance of Energy Professionals members. If you're a customer looking for program information, please visit the industrial programs & incentives page.
Funding, incentives and more
Formerly Power Smart Partners, this program offers funding and incentives for energy studies and capital projects, the hiring of an energy manager and development of a comprehensive energy plan.
You must be an Alliance member to be involved with the Leaders in Energy Management Industrial program.
- Getting started
- End-use assessment
- Energy efficiency feasibility study
- Project incentives
- Training, events & program updates
An overall assessment of a single system to uncover inefficiencies and opportunities to save money.
- Guidelines for an industrial energy end-use assessment [PDF, 228 KB]
A detailed system-specific assessment which provides cost/benefit analysis to help make strategic decisions for increasing energy efficiency at a facility.
- Industrial energy study process [PDF, 104 KB]
- Guidelines for an industrial energy efficiency feasibility study [PDF, 153 KB]
- End-use system guidelines for an industrial energy efficiency feasibility study [PDF, 18 KB]
- Minimum requirements for an industrial lighting study [PDF, 143 KB]
- Guidelines for an industrial energy efficiency feasibility study (pumps) [PDF, 174 KB]
- Customer prerequisites EEFS on large multiple-pump systems [PDF, 75 KB]
- Basics of industrial pumps for small pump program [PDF, 313 KB]
Fans & blowers
- Guidelines for an industrial energy efficiency feasibility study (fans & blowers) [PDF, 130 KB]
- Basics of industrial fans [PDF, 209 KB]
Funding for upgrade projects as part of the continuous improvement process.