New for Alliance members: co-op advertising, logo, online courses
More tools to make the most out of being an Alliance member
Success is often determined by the ability to gain the trust of a prospective customer. That's why this month we're introducing four handy tools to help you communicate to customers that you're a valued member of the BC Hydro Alliance of Energy Professionals:
- Alliance member logo and recognition letter let customers know you're a trusted expert
- Co-op advertising broadens your company's reach
- Success stories about energy efficiency, shared with the public online and in other media
- Alliance recognition letters that help your customers know you are an Alliance member
See more details and samples of what's available to you on our Alliance marketing tools page.
Alliance Training Centre, new eCourses available
The Alliance Training Centre has some great self-direct eCourses that can help you better navigate our customer incentive applications and more. The online courses are free, and can be completed when it's convenient for you.
Current eCourses include:
- Entering Product Configurations for Business Energy Saving Incentives
- How to submit Business Energy Saving Incentives (formerly Power Smart Express) online application
- New Construction Lighting Calculator
- New member orientation
To access the eCourses, sign-up for the Alliance Training Centre. Registration takes less than two minutes.