Energy-efficient lighting design
The energy-efficient lighting design offer is no longer available. For those customers who were already registered in the program please use the link in the email provided to you when you first registered. If you have any questions please email us.
Lighting calculator and reference guide
Please use the correct version of the new construction program lighting calculator. We will check your building permit application date, at the end of your project. If you have used the incorrect version, you will need to resubmit your application, which may impact your energy savings and incentive amounts.
Learn how to properly complete the lighting calculator by watching this video.
- Energy-efficient lighting guide [PDF, 55 KB]
- New construction program lighting calculator [XLS, 468 KB]
For projects with a building permit application dated before December 31, 2018, please use the following:
- Reference guide for new construction program lighting calculator [PDF, 50 KB]
- New construction program lighting calculator v.3.2 [XLS, 454 KB]
- Recommended lamp and ballast wattages [MS Excel, 67 KB]