Operational energy analytics
Fully-funded help from energy experts
A fully-funded energy consultant can analyze your facility’s energy usage to help reduce waste and cut costs by recommending low or no-cost operational changes.
This is for you if...
- You use between 0.5 and 4 gigawatt-hours of electricity per year.
- You have online access to your facility's smart meter data.
- You're working with a Regional Energy Manager.
Connect with your Regional Energy Manager or call the Business Helpdesk to find out if you qualify.
How it works
Your Regional Energy Manager helps you enroll in this fully-funded initiative. An energy consultant will visit your facility and hold a kick-off meeting for your management and staff. From there, your team will receive training on energy efficiency measures and an audit of your facility's energy efficiency will be completed.
The audit will focus on:
- HVAC (heating and cooling)
- Air compressors
- Process and manufacturing equipment
- Computers and technology
What you get
Following the site visit your energy consultant will:
- Monitor your facilities progress over the next few months.
- Review your data bi-weekly and provide you with actions, performance feedback and troubleshooting.
- Provide you with a progress briefing after three to four weeks.
- Help you incorporate the changes into your standard operating procedures.
- Provide additional support and obtain feedback as needed.
- Provide a report detailing your sustainment plan and the resulting energy savings.
The long term benefits of strategic energy management are the big reward but we’re also offering a $0.01 per kWh incentive (up to a maximum of $5,000) based on the savings you can achieve in the first year.
The ultimate goal is to build energy management into your everyday business practices so that your facility reduces its energy use and you save on operating costs.