Commercial energy management assessment
Improve your energy management practices
Participating in an energy management assessment workshop will help you take the first step towards improving your organization's energy management practices.
How an Energy Management Assessment works:
- We offer a free facilitated assessment that can be held at a location that's convenient for your team.
- With our facilitators working alongside your senior management team, the assessment will produce a detailed report that identifies the following:
- The best energy management opportunities within your organization.
- How your organization ranks against others within your industry.
- An action plan to implement the energy management recommendations.
Is your organization eligible?
Energy management assessments are available to customers with an Energy Manager and Energy Manager Associates (about every two years). To find out more, contact your Key Account Manager or call 604 522 4713 in the Lower Mainland, 1 866 522 4713 elsewhere in B.C.
If you don't have an energy manager, complete a free online strategic energy management assessment.
Online Strategic energy management assessment
The assessment will:
- Ask you to respond to a series of questions regarding current energy management practices.
- Produce a detailed report that highlights areas of opportunities within your organization.
- Provide you with resource options to implement recommendations and develop action plans.
- Provide a benchmark analysis which ranks your organization against others within your industry.
By adopting a continuous improvement approach, you can achieve significant and sustainable savings in energy use and cost.
Implementation funding, plus the money you save on energy bills each month, means that you can reinvest back into what matters most - your business.
Complete the assessment [XLSM, 123 KB].