MyHydro: A better way to manage your account online
Posted by Janis Tong
This October, the “Your Account” section of bchydro.com is changing with the launch of MyHydro, a new-look mix of tools and information that will make it easier and more convenient for you to access services and manage your account online.
With MyHydro, you’ll be able to create an online profile that, when linked to your account or to multiple accounts, will give you access to an improved online experience.
With MyHydro, you’ll be able to:
- Manage your account, whether it’s a single account or multiple accounts, business or residential
- Track your energy use with detailed consumption graphs
- Set up alerts so that you’re notified when your energy use exceeds a set level
MyHydro will also feature redesigned and enhancements for:
- Going paperless, viewing your online bill and transaction history
- Setting up a payment plan
- Starting, stopping or moving your service
- Reporting an outage
- Comparing your energy use with other homes
- Accessing Power Smart tips through the Team Power Smart Members' Tool Box
It’s better online
Even before MyHydro is launched this October, don’t forget you can control and access a wide range of residential services online. It’s the smart, convenient way to manage your account.
Go paperless and you could win a $500 gift card
Register for a BC Hydro profile and get instant access to your account. All you need is your most recent bill.
Sign up for online billing by August 31, 2012 and enter to win a $500 gift card courtesy of Future Shop.
Janis Tong is a writer/editor with bchydro.com