Tips and stories in latest edition of Team Power Smart member magazine
Hear from fellow members, top photography tips, and more
If you're a Team Power Smart member who's currently taking part in a 10 per cent challenge, you may have already received the latest print edition of the Team Power Smart member magazine in your mailbox. It's filled with member stories, energy-saving facts and tips, and is just one of the benefits of joining the team and linking your account.
But in case you missed the magazine, here's a quick look at what you can find inside this edition:
- A look at how our electronics use has changed over the decades
- Three members share their stories about how they stay motivated and save with Team Power Smart
- Wildlife photographer, team member and previous photo contest winner Larry Paris shares his tips
- Take the quiz — what's your conservation personality?
- A look at the fifth annual Candlelight Conservation Dinner, coming up October 24
What's the Team Power Smart member magazine?
The member magazine is a special edition of leading magazines (past editions include BC Magazine and BC Home & Garden), with a special Team Power Smart supplement that shines a spotlight on member stories, energy-saving tips, and conservation.
Wondering how you can receive the magazine?
If you're already on Team Power Smart, you may be receiving the member magazine already:
- Members who have linked their BC Hydro account, and are currently taking a challenge receive a print edition
- Team Power Smart members who have linked their account, but aren't currently in a challenge receive the digital edition.
Are you a Team Power Smart member, but haven't linked your BC Hydro account yet?
Link your account to get access to the member magazine and all the other Team Power Smart benefits. Log in now to get started.
Don't have an online (MyHydro) account yet?
Get started by creating a MyHydro Profile, then join Team Power Smart and link your account. You'll be ready to receive the next edition of the member magazine.