Single project approval qualifications & application process
Even if you're not yet ready to become a full Alliance member, you can help your commercial and industrial customers apply for program incentives.
Single project application
To submit a single project application, you'll still need to provide some business credentials.
Application checklist: requirements and documents
- A B.C. business license, valid for at least two years prior to application, and a GST number
- Must have active licenses(s) in all jurisdictions served by the applicant
- A minimum of five years' experience installing energy-efficient equipment
- Appropriate bonding for the business license
- A WorkSafeBC registration number and good standing with the agency
- Proof of a general liability insurance policy of not less than $2 million
Steps to becoming an Alliance member:
- Fill out and submit the online application form. Select "single project" under application type, and submit the online application form.
- We review your application: As we review your application, we'll send you an email within a week requesting any required support documentation. Your application isn't complete until we have received all required documentation.
- We approve your application: Once your application is approved, we'll send your single project ID. Your customer will need your Alliance ID to apply for incentives.