News & resources
Drivers of three electrical vehicles – a Nissan Leaf, Mitsubishi i-MiEV, and a Kia Soul EV – talk about their experience driving electric.
Metro Vancouver has just rolled out a new site, evcondo.ca.
B.C.'s network of DC fast chargers includes 30 stations, and there are more on the way.
Electric vehicle drivers with a sticker can use the HOV lane, even if they're alone in the car.
Charging infrastructure guidelines
BC Hydro has worked with Natural Resources Canada to develop the Canadian EV Infrastructure Deployment Guidelines [PDF, 2.5 MB]
Other recent stories about electric vehicles:
- Clean power plays major role in B.C.'s climate plan
- Six ways B.C. is great for electric vehicles
- BC Government offers incentives up to $5,000
- Electric vehicles with a decal get green light for HOV lanes
- Driving a Volt plug-in, from Vancouver to Manning Park