Save energy and time
Self-serve incentives cover up to 75% of project costs. The online application makes it quick and easy to apply for incentives on improvements to your compressed air and lighting systems.
This is for you if...
- You're participating in a strategic energy management offer.
- Your facility uses more than 500 megawatt-hours of electricity per year.
- Eligible technologies include:
Use our business program eligibility tool or call our Business Helpdesk to find out if you qualify.
How it works
- Connect with a compressed air and/or lighting vendor who is a member of our Alliance of Energy Professionals to develop your project scope and gather details for your application.
- Complete our online application or work with your Key Account Manager or Regional Energy Manager to initiate a project.
- Business energy saving incentives: Lighting incentives for smaller industrial customers who use under 500 megawatt-hours per year and don't qualify for self-serve incentives.
- Project incentives:
- New plant design: funding and design expertise is available for a new energy efficient plant or expansion.