Power Smart Partner Express
Effective June 26 at 5 p.m. PDT, commercial dishwashers will no longer be eligible for incentives. Applications with commercial dishwashers submitted prior to will not be affected. Contact your Key Account Manager for more information. See below for details.
Streamlined process, accurate incentives.
At BC Hydro, we want you to save energy wherever and whenever you can, through large and complex projects that may take up to a year to complete, but also through smaller and simpler ones. And we're committed to helping you pay for them.
Power Smart Partner Express is available for all customers with Key Account Managers looking to apply for incentives exclusively for smaller projects. Power Smart Partner Express was designed specifically to help our large commercial, government and institutional customers implement simple retrofits — like upgrading a lighting system — that can add up to just as significant energy savings as more complicated projects.
Power Smart Partner Express highlights
- Faster than Power Smart Partner Custom applications
- Self-serve online application.
- Immediate online approval.
- Individually measured energy savings.
- Tiered incentives that reflect your true energy savings and your payback time.
Fast paperwork, immediate approval
Power Smart Partner Express makes quick and simple retrofits quick and simple to apply for. Here's how:
- Start your self-serve online application here.
- Ensure that the energy efficient products you are using are registered with e.Catalog.
- We review and approve your project on the spot. (Your project may be randomly selected for site pre-inspection at this time.) You must receive our email approval first, before you start.
- You complete the work, then return online to fill out the project completion forms. (Your project may be randomly selected for post-inspection at this time.)
- You receive your BC Hydro incentive.
The greater the savings, the higher the incentive
Because we know that all businesses are different — and that large commercial, government and institutional facilities may operate unusually long hours — we will calculate your Power Smart Partner Express incentives based on your actual hours of operation, your actual energy savings per project, and your actual payback time.
The result: custom-tailored incentives that both accurately reflect the amount of energy your business will be able to save through a particular project and take into account how long it will take you to pay for it.
Only BC Hydro customers with Key Account Managers are eligible for Power Smart Partner Express.
To learn more about the program (or to become a Power Smart Partner if you're not already), please contact your Key Account Manager, or call 604 522 4713 in the Lower Mainland or 1 866 522 4713 elsewhere in B.C.
Please note as of March 7, 2013, lighting controls can only be added after the selection of its corresponding lighting configuration. Applications submitted prior to this date will not be affected. At this time, controls-only projects can proceed through Power Smart Partner Custom. For more information, contact your Key Account Manager.
Please note effective June 26 at 5 p.m. PDT, commercial dishwashers will no longer be eligible for incentives under both Power Smart Partner Express and Power Smart Partner Custom. Applications with commercial dishwashers submitted prior to will not be affected and will still be given 12 months for installation and project completion. For more information, contact your Key Account Manager.