Alliance events and courses
BC Hydro events can help Alliance members
BC Hydro runs training seminars, webinars, and workshops that provide Alliance members with opportunities to network. They're also a chance to learn about BC Hydro programs and how you can help your customer access incentives.
Watch for notifications about upcoming events, or check here regularly for the latest information.
Program application revamp webinars
Please join the BC Hydro Alliance of Energy Professionals for a webinar in April where we will explain the improvements to the Business Energy Savings Incentive application.
Please choose between one of the following dates:
- Tuesday, April 4, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Registration closes for this session on April 2, 2017.
- Thursday, April 6, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Registration closes for this session on April 4, 2017.
- Thursday, April 20, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Registration closes for this session on April 18, 2017.
Alliance training centre: online courses available
The Alliance training centre has some helpful, self-directed eCourses that can help you better navigate our customer incentive applications and more. The eCourses are free, and can be completed when it's convenient for you.
Current eCourses include:
- BC Hydro Finance Tool
- Entering current product configurations for business energy-saving incentives (formerly Power Smart Express)
- How to submit a business energy-saving incentive online application
- New construction lighting calculator
- New Alliance member orientation
To learn more about and register for any of these eCourses, please sign in to the Alliance training centre.