Alliance events and courses
BC Hydro events can help Alliance members
BC Hydro runs training seminars, webinars, and workshops that provide Alliance members with opportunities to network. They're also a chance to learn about BC Hydro programs and how you can help your customer access incentives.
Watch for notifications about upcoming events, or check here regularly for the latest information.
Commercial program update webinars
Please join the BC Hydro Alliance of Energy Professionals for a webinar in January. Topics will include customer and program caps, your role in the application process and adding a completion date to an application.
Please choose between one of the following dates:
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Registration closes for this session on January 15, 2017.
- Thursday, January 19, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Registration closes for this session on January 17, 2017.
Alliance training centre: online courses available
The Alliance training centre has some helpful, self-directed eCourses that can help you better navigate our customer incentive applications and more. The eCourses are free, and can be completed when it's convenient for you.
Current eCourses include:
- BC Hydro Finance Tool
- Entering current product configurations for business energy-saving incentives (formerly Power Smart Express)
- How to submit a business energy-saving incentive online application
- New construction lighting calculator
- New Alliance member orientation
To learn more about and register for any of these eCourses, please sign in to the Alliance training centre.