Public consultation took place November 2 to 20, 2015. During that time, we gathered input on the three alternatives for relocating the transmission line out of the tunnel under consideration. Participants provided feedback on the three alternatives by attending the consultation meetings, reading the discussion guide and completing the feedback form (online or in hard copy), or contacting us by phone or email.
The selection of a preferred alternative was based on study results, feedback gathered through public consultation, and meetings with local governments and First Nations.
- Consultation Summary Report [PDF, 884 KB]
- Appendix A – Discussion Guide and Feedback Form [PDF, 1.7 MB]
- Appendix B – Public Notification Postcard [PDF, 87 KB]
- Appendix C – Public Notification Materials [PDF, 103 KB]
- Appendix D – Open House Display Boards [PDF, 1 MB]
Small group meetings
We held seven small group meetings in Delta and Richmond during the consultation period.
Public open houses
We held two public open houses in Delta and Richmond during the consultation period.
Do you want to be added to our stakeholder list?
If you'd like to get project updates and notifications of upcoming consultation activities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 866 647 3334.