Ruskin: Procurement and supplier opportunities
Opportunities are subject to a competitive process
Submissions under review
- The Powerhouse Completion Contract involves powerhouse telecommunications, protection and control, electrical and mechanical upgrades, the powerhouse seismic upgrade not completed in Upper Dam and Powerhouse Structure Upgrade contract, intake gates, tunnels and penstocks rehabilitation, draft tube gates installation and left abutment slope stabilization.
- Golder Associates has completed the reinforcement of the west bank of the dam with a barrier wall to manage water seepage during and after a seismic event.
- Voith Hydro Inc. is providing the turbine and generator.
- HMI Construction Inc. will provide five new spillway gates, under an existing partnership agreement with BC Hydro.
- Flatiron-Dragados Joint Venture is performing major civil work, including a seismic upgrade of the dam and the powerhouse, including construction of new piers, installation of new spillway gates, construction of a two-lane bridge, and installation of the new powerhouse crane and a new elevator.