Lower Mainland/Southern Interior
What kind of information are you looking for?
Most links below provide basic, near-real-time reservoir level data, every two hours for the past 50 hours.
Links to data at wateroffice.gc.ca, however, offer customized data options that include historical (search by date) and precipitation and temperature data.
For table-formatted near real-time data from our reservoir systems including precipitation, air temperature, lake levels, stream levels/flows and snow water equivalents, see our Lower Mainland hydrometeorologic data section.
For information on water levels in Vancouver-area reservoirs that supply drinking water, see MetroVancouver's data on reservoir levels and daily consumption.
Reservoir & related river levels
- Alouette Lake - ALU
- Carpenter Lake – BR1
- Clowhom – COM
- Clowhom River near Clowhom Lake (Expanded data from wateroffice.gc.ca)
- Daisy Lake – DSY
- Downton Lake – BR1
- Bridge River above Downton Lake (Expanded data from wateroffice.gc.ca)
- Hayward Lake – RUS
- Lake Buntzen – LB1
- Ruskin Tailrace – RUS
- Seton Lake – BR1
- Seton Tailrace – SON
- Stave Falls – SFL
- Stave River above Stave Lake (Expanded data from wateroffice.gc.ca)
- Sugar Lake – SHU
- Sugar Lake Reservoir at the outlet (Expanded data from wateroffice.gc.ca)
- Shuswap River at outlet of Sugar Lake Reservoir (Expanded data from wateroffice.gc.ca)
- Wilsey Forebay – SHU