What kind of information are you looking for?
Most links below provide basic, near-real-time reservoir level data, every two hours for the past 50 hours.
Links to data at wateroffice.gc.ca, however, offer customized data options that include historical (search by date) and precipitation and temperature data.
For table-formatted near real-time data from our reservoir systems including precipitation, air temperature, lake levels, stream levels/flows and snow water equivalents, see our Columbia hydrometeorologic data section.
The Columbia Basin Trust website also includes some helpful links and basic information on the network of 18 dams and reservoirs that manage and coordinate flows in the Columbia River system.
- Arrow Res. at Fauquier – FQU
- Arrow Res. at Fauquier (Expanded data at wateroffice.gc.ca)
- Arrow Res. at Nakusp (Expanded data at wateroffice.gc.ca)
- Brilliant Forebay – BRD
- Cora Lynn – KCL
- Kinbasket Mica Forebay – MCA
- Kinbasket Lake below Garrett Cr. (Expanded data at wateroffice.gc.ca)
- Kootenay Canal Forebay – KCL
- Kootenay Canal Tailrace – KCL
- Revelstoke Forebay – REV
- Revelstoke Tailrace – REV
- Seven Mile Forebay – SEV
- Seven Mile Tailrace – SEV
- Waneta Forebay – WAN
- Waneta Tailrace – WAN
- Whatshan Lake – WGS