Helping meet B.C.'s needs
Independent Power Producers (IPPs) play an important role in serving B.C.'s electricity needs. IPP power projects, using clean sources such as wind, water, biomass and waste heat, are developed by companies that specialize in power production, municipalities, First Nations and BC Hydro customers.
- We've updated the Standing Offer Program's EPAs and current accepted applications – May 2, 2016
- We've updated our IPP supply map and lists of IPP projects in operation and in development – May 2, 2016
- The Standard Form EPA for the Standing Offer Program is now available – March 9, 2016
- The Standard Form EPA for the Micro-SOP is now available – March 9, 2016
- The available energy volume under the Standing Offer Program target has been updated – March 9, 2016